Saturday, July 19, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features

Welcome to another week my fellow DIY'ers!!
 The weather is BEAUTIFUL here! Definitely not our normal Nebraska July weather. But I will take it! I have been so busy with custom orders lately. So I hope you all don't feel too neglected. The last 2 days I have been a painting machine. 

We live right off a military base, I have been outside painting and listening to jets fly overhead including the blue angels! HOLLY CRAPOLLA, LOUD!! But so awesome, it just gives ya the goose bumps! They usually practice their routines the entire week leading up to the air show, and that started today. If you have never experienced an air show before, ya should. You just have to see and hear it for yourself!

 OK so now on to the our features from last week!




that little POP of color just draws ya in!

Megins pick...Mason Jar Bird Feeder
Maries pick...Sweet Dresser Redo
Please get on over and check out the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board
We pin your link ups there we love, and not only the features!! 
See if you made it!!
And also stop on by and show my co-hosts some love!! 
They would love to hear from you!
So what DIY stuff did you do this week??!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the party! Thank you for hosting. I hope to see you at our party, Monday at 7 pm. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting. I found so many great recipes, DIY projects and new blogs to follow!

    www.curvesandacamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute features - love the firepit. Thanks for hosting! Jane

    ReplyDelete