Thursday, November 28, 2013

DIY Holiday Sign

My friend Megin over at VMG hosts a link party every Tuesday "Brag About It Party". And I seen one of her features last week from Twoityourself was this Pottery Barn Knock Off. Well of course I wanted to take a stab at it! Just thought it was a neat looking sign. 


So I headed to the garage and cut some pieces down and VIOLA!






I also had some extra pieces to work with so I made a couple fun signs!

------------------------------

I was asked to bring some of my creations for a booth at a local Fire Station Open House. So I plan on taking these signs.

And here are a few more that I also plan to take.


 I think they all might go well...? We will see! I will keep ya posted as to how it goes!



Shared on:




6 comments:

  1. All your signs are awesome Shelly and I'm sure they will go quickly. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie!! Crossing my fingers, the open house is tomm!!! I worked Thanksgiving but that's OK. I work at a hospital and sickness don't get a holiday. I guess I see it as...It really makes me thankful for my family, and how blessed I am that everyone is healthy. Thanks for stopping by to check em out!!

      Delete
  2. Really cute, love your BELIEVE sign! Hope you did well at the sale. Saw your link at The Dedicated House - thanks for sharing with us.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I did do very well at the sale!! And even got custom orders! I'm pretty stoked about it! Thanks for checking em out!

      Delete