Saturday, August 30, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features

Hey Party PEEPS!!
It's Saturday August 30 and it's a pretty big day here in Nebraska because...

IT'S GAME DAY!
GO HUSKERS!!
I even painted some owls, isn't he a HOOT!!

Here are our feature picks from last weeks party!!



Katies pick...Revamped Sofa Table
Erins pick...Copper Pipe Shelves
In case you missed it...remember that old nasty cabinet that I shared a few weeks ago? Check it out HERE!
Make sure you check out the Pinterest Talent Board and see all the projects that stood out to us! And not just the favs are pinned ya know. Go check er out!




4 comments:

  1. I love game day as well! That's all I've done today is watch football and check out linky parties! Thanks for hosting. I like Nebraska also because my dad played for them. I hope this is their year to come back as a powerhouse team. I went to Texas A&M so I'm an Aggie fan and we waited a long time to get back up there.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature - happy Labor day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly! Your owl is SO cute and isn't it great that football season is here again? :) Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting the party - enjoy the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! I love your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tomorrow at 7 pm. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete