Saturday, October 11, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features


Welcome back party peeps!
Can't wait to see what you all have been doin!!
Here was my week..
Getting ready for Junkstock! As a buyer of course not a vendor..Boo Hoo. Someday I'm hoping to though!! Definitely a Goal!!
I needed to get my basket ready to rock to hold all my JUNK goodies!! What a Blast we had! I'll share with you this week what I bought and create. Well at least one thing will get done!

(My sissy and I)


~~~~~~~~~~~









Make sure you check out the Pinterest Talent Board and see all the projects that stood out to us! And not just the favs are pinned ya know. Go check er out!



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you got at the flea market. That is my favorite thing to do! Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! I’m so tickled to stop by and party with you each week. We would love it if you would check out our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. That would be totally amazing! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Pink Flamingo Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete