Thursday, October 9, 2014

DIY Flea Market/Garage Sale Junk Basket


It's that time of year again!!

Fall Show

Woot Woot!!!

At the June Junkstock I bought this cart at one of the booths, just to carry my junkin' goodies.

I decided to dress it up a little. It needed something to line the inside. I mean, who wants to lose their junk? 
UM NOT ME!!


I got into my tote of treasures that I scored from the Junk Yard Treasure Hunt! And cleaned this metal yellow plate up a bit.


My aunt had gave me a couple grain sacks she was throwing out.
I had my crafty little Tennessee southern friends sew that sucker up with some yarn! LOL 
I put visitor's to work...what a slave driver I can be huh?!! 


Zip Tied the top and the metal plate..
VIOLA!!!!!





I actually score these letters from Hobby Lobby.
Pretty Cool HUH??!!



Now 


My sister and I!


Shared on:
Funkyjunkinteriors

2 comments: