Monday, May 26, 2014

Up-Cycled Patriotic Decor Ideas




Here are a few Re-Purposed Patriotic ideas that I've made along the way.

First I want to show you these custom American Flag tins I made for clients. One client hung it above her fireplace mantle...which turned out gorgeous! And others hung them outside their homes on the house or shed. Just a neat rustic look for your home.



Here was another custom order for a clients husband to hang in his man cave! How cool Huh?!

To see other custom tins I've made 


Patriotic Pallets
Here is a mini pallet that I painted a chevron pattern flag for my flower garden.


This one was just a cut down full size pallet that I simply painted on.

And here is one of the versions of Pallet Benches I've made. This particular one sold in no time! If you want to see other pallet bench ideas check out..
and 




Shared on:

1 comment:

  1. So clever! I love these pieces! Especially the large tin flag in the first photo!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete