Monday, June 16, 2014

My New Patio Awesomeness

This was my Mothers Day Gift to myself! LOL

 I found it at a little shop that had just opened in Shanandoah IA.
Rays Shabby Cottage Furniture
Click here to see their Facebook Page
Lots of re-purposed goodies!

 This beauty was sitting in the corner and I just knew "oh YES, you will be mine!" 

It is a front piece to an old compressor welded to a stand on an tractor disc! Total re-purposed upcycled piece! Lovin it!



How stinkin' cool is this!!
I love those unique one of a kind things that just makes a space GREAT!! And especially if it makes a good conversation piece! 

Do you wanna see what other cool JUNK I've got in my yard..


Shared on:


3 comments:

  1. That is cool Shelly - now I'm dying to see what it looks like lit!
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cool piece! It really brightens up your garden in a very cool way too!

    ReplyDelete