Friday, September 12, 2014

Flea Market Inspiration

So last weekend I was asked to participate in a local flea market/craft fair. I had took part in their spring show and had huge success! So I was pretty excited to get stuff together and made.

I recently received the Junk Rescue Banner from Best of Signs.com!

 It stood out compared to all the other booths. And you wouldn't believe how easy it was to upload and design it! I can't wait to use it at my next event!! Head on over and see everything they have to offer at  http://www.bestofsigns.com/


It amazing how much you can accumulate when you just start painting. When everything was tagged and ready, it sure didn't seem like I had that much to sell. But once we unloaded and starting setting up...whoa!



See those cute football themed owls? I had made some previously for spring! 
Check the little cuties out

I am proud to say that it was a success!! I even had a few people walk through and tell me that they follow all my stuff on 
MinettesMaze Facebook page! I was over the moon excited! How cool to hear and meet people that follow you...WOW is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment