Saturday, January 4, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase!



It's 2014!! Woot Woot! 



Welcome to the 1st DIY Sunday Showcase Party of 2014!! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I know mine was absolutely perfect! I'm so so thankful for all the blessings that are in my life! And I think the holidays make me really realize that. I've got some big goals for me this year, blog and house goals that is! It's all within reach, I just gotta keep my head in the game. 


Here are a few picks from the last party...last year. OK well from December 14 party.


So now it's time to start this year off right! Show us what you've got going on. Link er on up!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Shelly! Here's to an awesome 2014!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this year. I enjoyed your 2013 year in review and can't wait to see your creativity in 2014. Have a Happy New Year.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Shelly and thanks for hosting the first party of 2014!
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shelly! Happy New Year to you - and many thanks for hosting the par-tay! Jane

    ReplyDelete