Saturday, January 18, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase and Features


It's that time again! I sooo look forward to all the projects share with us! OMG the ideas that can spark a project.... lovin it!! Make sure you check out our Pinterest Talent Board and see what we have all posted on there also! We have lots of favorites really!

Now on to...





My Pick of the week...
Forthelloveofdecorating- Trash to Treasure cabinet! 
Roadside rescues are my favorite!!



Jens pick...
CallmepmcBacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip


Megins pick...
Day2daysupermom- Distressed glass easy

Therese Pick...
Homeyohmy- Gold Leaf Jewelry Try

Now it's time to get the show on the road! Remember you can link up to 3, and please show us your newest DIY's!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting. I loved that gold plate as well. Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see that you picked my Trash to Treasure rescued piece to feature this week :) Thanks so much Shelly!

    xoxo,
    Erica
    www.fortheloveofdecorating.com

    ReplyDelete