Monday, January 13, 2014

Easy DIY Burlap Door Decor




Easy and Cheap DIY Door Decor!
Can be made in less than an hour!





This is a super simple project, and can be done in no time! 
You will need:
Chicken Wire
Burlap -cut into strips 
(I used white and tan with this project)
 Ribbon- to hang 
(but you could use burlap)


I used wire cutters to cut the chicken wire into a heart shape.

But PLEASE wear gloves, the wire is sharp and will cut you.



 I then tied the strips of burlap around the edges.





 I then tied the ribbon to chicken wire on the back. And I used red ribbon. Gives it a  Valentines look!





Shared on:
Give-me-goods-monday
Kitchen-link-party
The scoop
Brag-about-it-link-party
Time-to-sparkle
Kammyskorner
Project-inspired-
From-dream-to-reality
Lovely-ladies-linky
thediydreamer
Mumsmakelists
Thecsiproject


13 comments: