Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pin Hop Linky Party #9

If you are new to this hop Welcome! I am SUPER HAPPY that you are here. Thank you so much for those who link up last week. Your are very talented!
Good news! your projects will be exposed to a wider audience. This means that your projects will be published and viewed at 5 different blog sites.
1 Party, 5 Bloggers = Awesomeness!!!
HOST CO-HOST CO-HOST CO-HOST CO-HOST
Hi, I'm Judy Hi, I'm Miriam Hi, I'm Shelly Hi, I'm Mandy Hi, I'm Claudia
Judy, Author of Pursuit of Functional Home Miriam, Author of My Adventures with my Two Kids My Photo About Pretty Little Dahlia
Pinterest, Pinterest Pinterest, Pinterest Pinterest
Twitter, Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter
BlogLovin, BlogLovin BlogLovin BlogLovin BlogLovin
Facebook, Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook
G+ G+ G+ G+ G+
Each co-host will get to choose 2 favorite projects from this hop that will be included in the Top 10 Features.

Interested in Co-hosting in June? Email me at do8urself@gmail.com

Just a simple To DO list:
  1. Follow your Host and Co-host.
  2. Don't just link and run. Pin the post BEFORE you.
  3. Leave a Friend your sweetest comment. Tell them you found them from Pin it Monday Hop.
  4. NO Blog hops or linky party, Etsy or Business Ad, and Give-away. Sorry, I will have to delete links that does not belong in this party. However, there is a specific party for this that happens every Friday - Breaking Rules Party (still open).
  5. Grab my button and place it anywhere in your blog or simply copy and paste the URL as link below your post .
  6. Please do not re-link project from the previous hop. Let us keep the collection fresh.
All projects will be pinned by your host.
Let us WELCOME our May Sponsor!
Final_logo_color
 
Pinterest Board  Twitter Bloglovin Facebook
Gaye, is the woman behind Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
She is a wife, mother, sister and writer.
Calm.Healthy.Sexy is a place for married women who want to transform their hectic, hurried lives.
If you want to feel calm and relaxed (most of the time!), eat well and strengthen your body, and feel sexy and enjoy a great sex life with your husband, then Calm.Healthy.Sexy is for you
Don't forget to add Calm.Healthy.Sexy to your network and subscribe to her very inspiring articles.
By entering, you will be included in the mailing list. Please inform me if you don't want to receive any email reminders from this hop.

Let us make this party grow and get going.

Just a favor my pretties, please do not forget to PIN the post before you. Please PIN the source.

Pin It Monday Hop

1 comment: