Monday, March 30, 2015

DIY Barn Wood Shelf

Well Spring has finally arrived!

I've been out of the blog world for the last couple weeks. I've got a couple things in the works and it has been taking up quite a bit of my time. Can we just say.. 
I'M exhausted??!!

Has the Spring weather got you organizing and rearranging your home? That's what the beautiful Spring weather does to me!!
Well, usually....this year I am seriously thinking of hiring someone to come do some deep Spring cleaning. My windows especially!

I wanted to share with you all this shelf that I made out of some old barn wood. 

Word of advice...make sure all your cuts are straight and measured correctly! 
They say measure twice and cut once!



This was my first project of the season using my tools. It felt soo good to get back out to my Imagination Station aka Garage!
Check out that sloooow renovation here at:



And here she is!!
I just love the character that the wood has!
Beautifully Weathered!





shared on:

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the beauty of the aged barn wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We have some shelving that is similar-- I love bringing just a bit of country into our home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!! I love the rustic look of it :)

    ReplyDelete