Tuesday, June 23, 2015

DIY Growth Chart


I know you have all seen these cute Growth charts in the Pinterest world before.

I wanted to share with you all a couple that I have custom made for clients.

This particular one above was made over the winter, so that's the reason for the kitchen counter being my "work area".
Tooo dang cold to work outside in Imagination Station aka Garage.
The one below had a unique meaning for the names.
It was for a couple that finally were becoming parents, as their adoption was going through. And their friends were throwing them a surprise shower for this special occasion.
So we decided to put both mom and dads last names on it, so it could be put anywhere in their home.
I love this idea, and how it turned out.

And this gray and pink chevron growth chart was too cute for words.


1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Shelly - I love them all! I'm going to pin this idea for my new grandson's room - it would make a perfect first birthday gift for him in March.

    ReplyDelete