Thursday, July 23, 2015

Junk Rescued Herb Planters


This summer has been crazy for this chick. Between working 3 jobs, kids, and family events.... ready for a slow down or should I say go on auto pilot for awhile.
I haven't got to do as much junkin as I have wanted, there just isn't enough hours in a day for that. Although, I have kept busy with custom orders for clients which is great! I just haven't had time to sit down and share them with you all. 
I know I've been a bad blogger. Boo!


Do you plant fresh herbs in your garden? 

Fresh herbs make a world of difference in any meal. Yummy! 
There are so many ways you can have an herb garden, whether you plant them in the ground or if you don't have a yard then any container will do!

Here are a few different ideas for a container herb garden. This way you can keep it on an outside table, on your counter top, or windowsill inside your kitchen. And possibly have fresh herbs year round!

Here is an old rusty bread box herb garden.





How how cool is this 
old safety deposit box mini basil garden??!!


And below is a 
plain metal container that I just painted "Herbs" on!


Who says you can't have an herb garden if you don't have a yard!
Endless possibilities really!

Shared on:
think-and-make-thursday-link-party

No comments:

Post a Comment