Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Re-Gifting a Trash to Treasure


You know when you are out scoping out the garage sales or thrift stores, have you ever looked at the pictures? You know the wall decor that once was..?
Well here is an idea as to what you can do with an old picture that may be outdated or just not your style anymore!

I actually got this picture from my aunt when she was 
de-cluttering! What first caught my eye was the cool rustic frame! I had many ideas as to what I could paint on it. 

But just yesterday, I had a hair appointment and thought I need to take my awesome hair stylist a gift! I mean who don't like a surprise gift?! Maybe something to add to her space at the shop!


And NOW....



 She totally fell in love with it! I can't wait to see where she hangs it in her shop!!

shared on:
funkyjunkinteriors
Thescoop
loulougirls
thededicatedhouse
thediydreamer

4 comments:

  1. How CUTE! I love it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift - I love it Shelly! Her clients will get a good chuckle out of your sign.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love this. Pinned. We truly love you being a part of our party. I hope you get chance to stop by tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn't be a party without you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete