Monday, May 11, 2015

Modern Nautical Dresser Redo



This dresser is probably one of my favorite projects I have ever done.


Do you ever have a vision in your head of a certain project?
Yet it's hard to execute it or much less know where to start?
If that makes sense.....
When I seen this beauty.... That one project that's been in my mental project rolodex in my head came to me!
It was a no brainer... It was mine! I couldn't wait to get it home and get started!
The drawers were in perfect shape...as in I'm not sure that it really ever had anything in them. I was thinking maybe a hotel dresser....or maybe a spare bedroom in someones home.


I cut wood slats to size and attached them to the fronts of the drawers.

I used a new chalk paint...and boy o boy I'm really digging it!


I even used the same retro hardware!


Bonus of this piece...
It can be used in an entryway, hallway, sofa table, entertainment center for your TV,  or in a bedroom!
Where would you put it?

Shared on:

1 comment: