Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Custom Creative Signs & Decor


 
Happy Cinco de Mayo DIY Peeps!
 
Are there any margaritas in your near future to celebrate? I just might have to break out the margarita machine and have one tonight!
 Yumo!
Plus the weather is starting to get warm and that makes me think margaritas!
 
Today I wanted to share some custom signs that my clients ordered! Most of them will see an idea somewhere and then send the pic to me to create. I'm finding a lot more people are preferring to buy local or handmade!
Which is pretty AWESOME!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 These were teacher gifts. Cute and easy project!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Although I will have to admit that my favorite custom sign is

Do you prefer to buy local or handmade?

No comments:

Post a Comment