Saturday, June 14, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features

 


Hey all you DIY'ers out there! Hope you had a great week. We can't wait to see what you have been doin!
 
This week I felt pretty accomplished... I got all my custom orders complete and delivered! And just in time for one of my favorite events of the year


JunkStock!!
I figure I got some junk cleared out...now its time to restock!! BIG SMILES!!
I've always found great lil treasures there!



 Features from Last Week
 

 

Awesome Job Guys and Gals!!
~~~~
Our Co-host Marie from Interior Frugalista shared a round up of Fathers Day ideas!! If your a last minute person like I tend to be lately...head on over there and get some ideas!




Head on over and check out the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board! We pin your link ups there, and not only the features!!
You may just be on there!!!
And please stop on by and show my co-hosts some love!! They would love to hear from you!
So what have you been up to this week??!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting. I always find lots of inspiration at this party.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly - thanks so much to you and the ladies for hosting! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my 4th of July Book Page Wreath, I am honored. Such a great party and amazing inspiration!
    make it a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm.. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete