Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DIY Ottoman Update

Today I wanted to share this little ottoman that I got awhile back. It's pretty BLAH huh?!


I was cruising the fabric isle at Hobby Lobby looking for a pattern that I liked for this project. 
Then I spotted this pillow cover! I just loved the look of it! It's like burlap and glamor are partying together. And I just happened to be 50% off that week! BooYa even better!


So I unscrewed the cushion board from the base and slipped it right over the old! And zipped it up!


I pulled and folded the fabric down tight before stapling.
And go all the way around pulling to make sure it looks smooth on top.


Then here came where my vision was a FAIL in real life. LOL
I was thinking white distressed would look OK..
But NOT so much!



So BLUE it is!


And better don't ya think?
See my lil fluff ball Suki on the couch? 
She wanted to say HI!



No comments:

Post a Comment