Sunday, April 14, 2013

I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE..LIEBSTER AWARD!

I was nominated by Nicole-southerncharm.!

Thanks you soo soo much!! What a surprise and privilege!!


A Liebster Award is given to showcase smaller blogs who are up and coming, and who have less than 200 followers. This is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward. 
The rules for the Liebster Award are simple: 

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
2. Choose a few new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers. 
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 
6. No tag backs! 


Go ahead and like them on Google+ or follow them as friends :)

Here are my questions from Nicole:

1. Do you know Jesus loves you? John 3:16 Yes!!
2. What do you tend to blog about the most? DIY anything!        And my awesome family!
3. What's the name of your favorite blog to follow? Well when I first started looking into blogging I was really intrigued by FunkyJunk
4. What is your favorite food? Breakfast especially for dinner! But I love food so its really hard to pick just one type! Because I love me some homemade fried chicken!
5. What is your favorite thing to do? Work in the yard and create new things!
6. Who inspired you to blog? I have always painted and did crafty things, but my cousin and partner in crime Marla inspired and pushed me to start my own blog! And I'm so glad I did!!
7. Where do you eat out the most? Applebees
8. What is the one thing you would change about your layout of your home? My own garage for working on my projects and a bigger family room!! 
9.What is one goal for this year? To be successful at Blogging and to attend a blog conference!
10. Pepsi or coke? Pepsi

Here are 11 Random Facts about me:

1. Me and sewing machines don't get along. 
2. I drive a Red Dodge Ram, and I named her Red Rita
3. I work full time at a local hospital as a cardiac monitor tech.
4. I would love to live in the country.
5. I Love to travel, and hope to get our honeymoon someday!
6. There's nothing like a perfect fittin pair of jeans to boost your confidence.
7. I love to make people laugh.
8. I am a godmother to the cutest little 3 year old onry little boy, Ronald aka Ardie(that's what I call him)
9. I love sweets!
10. I love history.
11. I'm guilty of disliking laundry

Questions for my nominees:

1. Where do you live?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Do you work outside your home? Where?
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you wanna go?
6. One wish?
7. How did you start blogging?
8. What do you drive?
9. Do you have children and if so how many? 
10. Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?

My nominees are:


Don't forget to link me back into your post so I can see your answers to the questions I posed for you!

Again, thank you Nicole-SouthernCharm!! 

Totally made my day!

Love peace and chicken Grease! 

Shelly









4 comments:

  1. I appreciate so much your nominating me for the Leibster Award! But, I already have over 200 followers. . . You can pass it on to someone else! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh OK I missed that. Great Blog by the way!

      Thanks Shelly

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much Shelly. I will be working on it! It's an honour to be nominated! Thanks once again. Enjoy the stuffs on my blog

    ReplyDelete