Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PROJECT BASEMENT!

When the boys and I moved into my husbands home, the basement was the first thing that had to be done. Christian needed a room!  It had cold cement block walls, catch all storage, and well just a kinda creepy scary basement. He had already "gutted" it thinking someday he would get it refinished.....  So project basement was in full force!


So here is a before...kinda. We had already painted the cement block walls with Killz.






And then project drywall.... What a dusty mess! And drop ceiling was installed.



This area is now my new BLOG SPACE!


Stay tuned and see the aftermath!
Update!

After a few decoration changes and once wedding project station was complete it transformed into...


The wall behind the TV is not complete yet. These are my kids masterpieces that I have framed. But of course there are still a few more to be framed and hung. 


And check out my new space, as it had changed a few times! Click below!



Check out my-new-blog-space!






Thanks for Looking!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment