Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My DIY WEAPONS

Here are a few of my DIY weapons!

Just thought I'd share....HeeHee


Aww my 1st jigsaw. It's pretty beat up and old but we have developed quite the bond.




This is prolly what I use the most.


Actually this was the hubby's fathers day gift last year. Not that he even asked for it...... LOL I knew we would need it sooner or later. 


I got this for Christmas, had to retire the old one. And this is soo much easier to use!


I use this almost as much as my cordless screwdriver. I love this thing!




And of course we hafta have some TUNES playing while I'm in "project mode"!
This little guy rocks my ITUNES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelley!
    Did you know that you're a no-reply blogger? (http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html) It makes me sad because then I can't email you back! Nevertheless, I can leave the answers to your awesome questions here! Before my booth, I rarely sold my pieces. Most of the pieces I first put on here were for my home. There were some pieces that I did sell on Craigslist, though. I would say go for it! As long as you can put everything together in time, you should definitely give it a try! You'll love it :) Let me know if you have any more questions! I'm a beginner so I've been there lol!

    -Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
    www.revolutionariesblog.com

    PS- I just became a follower of yours. Thank you for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bonnie! I'm sorry I just seen your comment. But better late than never. I just did my first craft show last weekend. I posted my experience on here
      http://minettesmaze.blogspot.com/2013/05/gettin-ready-for-my-first-craft-booth.html. Check it out! Thank you for stopping by and commenting.

      Shelly

      Delete