Sunday, April 21, 2013

UpCycled Picture from a Thrift Store

I had found a couple pictures while I was out thrifting. I didn't care what the picture was, I was looking at the frame.

I painted chalkboard paint on the glass. 



And here again I used fabric flowers to give it a little Bling! 


I just hot glued them on.


Between the fabric flowers I put some small shredded pieces of burlap. And again used buttons that look like brooches for the center of the flower.




This was a baby shower gift for my cousin CJ. The crown was a thick cardboard material, and I got it from Hobby Lobby. Then I spray painted it gold. The frame itself was already gold. And in the center of the flower I just used a dazzling rhinestone! 






5 comments:

  1. I love chalkboards! Have more than a few in my home. ;) Love the "bling" you added! Thanks so much for sharing it this week on Project Inspire{d}. :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete